37/2 Horizon Drive,
Maribyrnong, VIC 3032
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4431129
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walking distance to Highpoint with City Views!
This recently refurbished apartment is superbly located. Within meters of Highpoint Shopping Centre, transport and Maribyrnong River:
- Two bedrooms, master with complete ensuite and both with BIR's
- Large living room with balcony access and beautiful city views
- Kitchen complete with stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Central bathroom with shower over bath, toilet, lots of cupboard space and laundry facilities with functional dryer
- Freshly painted throughout with brand new floorboards
- Heating and Cooling
-Two secure under cover car spots
-Approximately 10.0km to the Melbourne CBD
In order to attend the inspection or advertised time, please ensure that you register your details online prior to attending.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maribyrnong
Lifestyle in Maribyrnong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 37/2 Horizon Drive, Maribyrnong is unfurnished and available to rent.