36B Banksia Street,
Point Vernon, QLD 4655
$1,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3835158
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TIDY UNIT WITH SPACIOUS YARD
Great unit at a great price. Situated right in the middle of Point Vernon with only a a few minutes walk to the beach.
* 2 spacious bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Combined living/dining
* Small sun room
* Good sized fenced yard
* Separate laundry downstairs
* Single lock-up garage with heaps of storage
* Pets on Application
***PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY AVAILABLE DURING COVID-19 CRISIS.
***BOOKINGS CAN STILL BE MADE VIA THE "BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON" HOWEVER THE INSPECTION IS LIMITED TO ONE PERSON ONLY TO VIEW WITH LEASING MANAGER - NO ONE ELSE IS TO BE ON SITE.
***PLEASE REMAIN OFF SITE UNTIL YOUR ALLOCATED VIEWING TIME.
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION***
1. If you are on our website at www.raywhiteherveybay.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. If you are on any other property portal then you can click the link by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You do need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
If there are not times set for inspection for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Vernon
Lifestyle in Point Vernon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 36B Banksia Street, Point Vernon is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how