36A Wanda Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3303324
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW, quiet yet central location CLOSE TO STATION
A fusion of quality design and luxury finishes that duplex is sure to excite the senses
Proudly presenting this near new 3 bedroom duplex with study nook-- tasteful finishes, spacious layouts and state-of-the-art appliances.
This superbly designed home offers all the qualities a family is seeking.
Including internal laundry facilities, and low a maintenance yard. Added features include tiles and stylish new carpet in bedrooms throughout the home, plus a covered rear verandah, for those who like to entertain or perfect for a table and chairs to enjoy the afternoon sun!
Property features include:
- Single lock uo garage with internal access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 3 very spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, master bedroom with ensuite
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, GAS cooking and dishwasher
- Ample storage space throughout!
- Security alarm system
- Smart Intercom system
- 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet with internal laundry
- Undercover entertaining area
- Safe and secure home!
- Set in a quiet street in Merrylands West
- Open plan living area
- Minutes walk away from bus stops, schools and Stocklands
- PETS ON APPLICATION
CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW 7 DAYS A WEEK
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 36A Wanda Street, Merrylands before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how