36A Henry Street,
Gunnedah, NSW 2380
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th December 2020
Rent ID: 4148846
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This freshly painted 1 bedroom + sleepout/sunroom property is in a great location close to the CBD. Property has blinds throughout and a new split system. Fully furnished - You will only need Linen. An open plan kitchen, dining and loungeroom. Kitchen has upright stove and microwave. New queen size bed. Low maintenance shared backyard with sunny garden and BBQ area.
Side access from Henry & Bloomfield Streets. Suit a mine worker or a single professional. Allows for visitors with a double bed ensemble.
Contact Robyn for an inspection today - 0427 856 697.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gunnedah
Lifestyle in Gunnedah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
36A Henry Street, Gunnedah, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gunnedah.