36A Gauntlet Avenue,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4452841
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Sweet!
Affordable, convenient and freshly updated - this one bedroom granny flat is a must see! Featuring open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with electric cooking and split system heating and cooling, bedroom with walk in robe, adjoining bathroom with double shower, vanity, toilet and laundry facilities. Seperated from the main house with your own private fenced courtyard plus remote control roller door access from the street for secure parking. Within walking distance to bus stops and a short drive to Eastlink access, this one is not to be missed!
Please be advised if you are attending an open for inspection to adhere to the below, our agents reserve the right to refuse entry should any or all of the below not be adhered to.
- You must register prior to attending the inspection via the book inspection button.
- You must wear a face mask during the inspection .
- You must sign in using the Government QR code at the property as well as the above.
- Only one person per registration can inspect the property, unfortunately we are restricted to 10 people maximum per inspection.
- If you are unwell or waiting on a COVID-19 test result please do not attend the inspection.
We do appreciate and thank you for your cooperation with the above.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Glen Waverley is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 36A Gauntlet Avenue, Glen Waverley.