3608/108 Albert Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Rent ID: 4290001
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment with Great Views! Fully Furnished
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Set on the 36th floor of the Festival Towers apartment complex, this two-bedroom apartment is extraordinary from the moment you step in.
We are thrilled to present you this stunning apartment that will amaze you with its breathtaking river and city views and fantastic amenities!
Heres what youll love:
- Large study ideal for those who are working from home
- Alfresco balcony with stunning city and river views ideal for spending quality time with friends and family
- Enjoy the common areas such as the pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium and BBQ
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Two bathrooms with quality fittings
- Large open plan living and dining room with floor to ceiling windows
- Well equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop, an oven, stone benchtops and ample storage space
- Air conditioning facilities
- One secure car park (C55 on Level B1) and storage area
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: EC Brisbane English School, Brisbane State High School, Imperial College Australia, Laura State School
- All your shopping needs are covered with The Myer Centre, Queen Street Mall, and MacArthur Central Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Coffee Anthology, Cafe Mondial, Bean cafe, The Walnut Restaurant and Lounge Bar, Moo Moo The Wine Bar and Grill, Buffalo Bar
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Brisbane City Botanic Gardens, King Edward Park and Roma Street Parkland
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3608/108 Albert Street, Brisbane City. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.