3607/57-61 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,450 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3970749
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ON THE 36TH FLOOR WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS
Spectacular views of the Bay, Mt Dandenong and the Arts Centre from the 36th floor of this stunning corner apartment in the Opus Building.
Boasting 2 bedrooms (both with built in robes), modern kitchen with Essastone bench tops, dishwasher, glass splashbacks and gas cooktop.
Open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows, split system heating and cooling and large balcony with amazing views.
Main central bathroom and 2nd Ensuite bathroom for the master bedroom.
Floating floorboards throughout
Security swipe access
Remote control access to basement car space
Double glazed windows
Ideally located with walking distance of the Yarra River, Flinders St Station, trams, Federation Square, Eureka tower, Arts Centre, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino and Citylink.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE***
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3607/57-61 City Road, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.