3603/118 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 3835691
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"EPIC" Lifestyle Awaits - 1 Bedroom Luxury!
We are COVID-19 friendly. You keep your space and Ill keep mine. Please contact our agent for your personal tour of this apartment today.
UNFURNISHED - This stunning, modern 1 bedroom apartment is located in the sought after EPIC complex! Located just a short walk to South Melbourne Market, Crown, Melbourne Arts Precinct, public transport, Southbank cafes and restaurants, enjoy everything Melbournes lifestyle has to offer!
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout apartment.
- Large private balcony.
- Modern kitchen featuring dishwasher, gas cooktop, sleek stainless steel rangehood and stone bench tops.
- Large bedroom features mirror built in robes and floor to ceiling windows.
- Sparkling bathroom boasts large shower, washer dryer and plenty of functional storage space.
Additional features include:
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
- Secure high speed elevators
- Indoor pool, gym and tennis court
- Average 8 Star energy rating and double-glazed windows for noise and climate insulation
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3603/118 Kavanagh Street, Southbank, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how