36 Viscount Street,
Bray Park, QLD 4500
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4384969
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
All the space you need!
Booking an inspection is easy - Simply click on the blue Book an Inspection Time button. Choose your day and time of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
This home is bursting with extras for a growing family. If space is what you are after, look no further. Downstairs you will find a great set up for the teenagers or extended family.
* Polished Wooden Floors and spacious living areas.
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Sun room off Lounge area
* Fly screens on windows
* Large back yard, fully fenced
* Separate downstairs toilet
* Double garage and double carport
* Close to local Schools
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bray Park
Lifestyle in Bray Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
36 Viscount Street, Bray Park, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bray Park.