36 Villamanta Street,
Geelong West, VIC 3218
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 3500161
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Hidden Gem!
This character-rich weatherboard home is an absolute must-see! A hidden gem, in the heart of Geelong West, gorgeously updated inside with polished floorboards, neutral tones and open, modern kitchen. Fantastically located between the popular Pakington Street and the Geelong CBD, you'll be surrounded by all the essentials.
*** Please select "Contact Agent" or "Book Inspection" if you wish to inspect. We will then contact you to arrange a time **
- 2 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans (one with split system)
- Renovated kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and an abundance of storage
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Inviting living area with gas heating plus split system
- Study nook
- Impressive deck, perfect for entertaining
- Single oversized garage with plenty of room for car and work bench
Book an Inspection:
Send us an enquiry through Email Agent' and we will notify you of all available inspections as soon as possible. Please ensure you register for inspections as changes may occur.
Tenants may be approved for a bond loan through easyBondpay - visit www.easybondpay.com.au for more info!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong West
Lifestyle in Geelong West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 36 Villamanta Street, Geelong West. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.