36 Skylark Avenue,
Thornton, NSW 2322
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2738244
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
Enjoy open plan living at this property with a combined lounge, dining & kitchen area..
The stainless steel appliances will please the cook of the house.
Featuring 3 bedrooms with built in robes, ensuite and walk in robe to main and main bathroom with bath and second toilet downstairs.
Enjoy your low maintenance fully fenced yard with alfresco area.
The property also features a double garage with internal access, reverse cycle air conditioning and rain water tank.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornton
Lifestyle in Thornton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 36 Skylark Avenue, Thornton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.