36 Shamrock Street,
Brunswick West, VIC 3055
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4461318
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Three Bedroom Gem
"Due to current restrictions, everyone must register via email their attendance to specific inspection dates/times prior to attending the inspection"
Beyond the graceful weatherboard facade lies this spacious three bedroom home with beautiful gardens to match.
Situated close to schools, shops, parks and transport, this home needs to be seen to be appreciated.
* Two double bedrooms with built in robes
* Third bedroom or possible home office
* Central family bathroom
* Open plan kitchen and living area
* Additional formal lounge
* Front and back yard with rose garden and veggie patch
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick West
Lifestyle in Brunswick West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 36 Shamrock Street, Brunswick West before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.