36 Ross Parkway,
Gobbagombalin, NSW 2650
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100007
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located Quiet Street In Estella
- the main bedroom features a walk in robe with a generous sized ensuite
- the additional two bedrooms both have built in robes
- this villa contains two separate living areas and has a pleasing neutral colour scheme throughout
- spacious kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space with electric cook top, oven, and dishwasher
- split system cooling and heating offering all year comfort.
- tidy, secure backyard with low maintenance gardens
- single lock up garage
- water account is included in the rent
- not suitable for pets
Please note this home forms part of a dual occupancy property with a two bedroom residence adjoining with own entrance and fenced yard .
This three bedroom home is sure to impress, call for an inspection today
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be cancelled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gobbagombalin
Lifestyle in Gobbagombalin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 36 Ross Parkway, Gobbagombalin. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher.