36 Park Road,
St Leonards, NSW 2065
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4168056
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VIEW BY APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL 9439 3488
Three bedroom Californian Bungalow conveniently positioned to bus transport to City & Chatswood, very close to St Leonards Station, RNSH, Crows Nest shops and Greenwich Public School. Features include three good size bedrooms, open plan kitchen, separate living and dining areas, large undercover deck, good size back yard with separate 2nd shower and toilet and rear lane access to single lock up garage. Pets considered upon application.
AVAILABLE NOW // 6 MONTHS LEASE ONLY //
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Leonards
Lifestyle in St Leonards
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 36 Park Road, St Leonards. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.