36 Palmer Street,
Greenslopes, QLD 4120
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4909491
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private living in Greenslopes
The moment you walk into this property, you will be in awe with its newly renovated kitchen and bathroom, serene living, and wooden flooring. This three-bedroom property is perfect for a family looking to call a place a home. With its large yard space, open plan living when you walk through the front and its modernised features, you wont be disappointed.
The property features but isnt limited to:
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Two bathrooms with modern features
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Open plan living and dining space
- Renovated bathroom downstairs
- Ceiling fans throughout the property
- Gated garage below property
Not only is this property close by to the private hospital and Holland Park State School, but you are also walking distance from the Department of Transport and Main Roads and local parks. You will also reap the benefits of the local restaurants, the bowls club and the Mt Gravatt lookout. No matter what your needs, this property provides the lot.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenslopes
Lifestyle in Greenslopes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 36 Palmer Street, Greenslopes before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.