36 O'donnell Street,
Wavell Heights, QLD 4012
Rent ID: 4073579
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
What You've Been Searching for - Immense Space & Immaculately Executed
Welcome to 36 O'Donnell Street, Wavell Heights! The owner of this home has meticulously spent 3 years in design to bring this residence to life. Executed with well-renowned architects, Cyber Services Group, this property is bound to please & guaranteed to impress. Situated atop one of the most elevated positions in Wavell Heights, this large home epitomises what Queensland living is all about. Welcome to your new home.
Be greeted by an impressive family home that hosts an immense 405m2 internal & is situated on a 513m2 allotment. This is size hardly seen before and & provides great evidence for the age-old argument of "Bigger IS Better".
This residence features:
- FIVE (5) large bedrooms, three on the lower level & two on the upper level.
- The master bedroom, on one side, provides traditional charms in a feature VJ wall but on the other boasts a contrasting contemporary large square window that hosts views straight to the Brisbane CBD. The master is also fitted with a custom made walk-in wardrobe complete with deep hanging space & large ensuite.
- As you step through the front door you are greeted by a beautiful monorail staircase, with a 6m void & plenty of natural light, leading you to the multi-tiered open plan living & dining space with heartwarming Blackbutt flooring.
- The designer kitchen will make cooking a sheer delight. Unleash your inner MasterChef with the Siemens appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop, huge butler's pantry, Franke Impact Granite sinks, 40mm Caesarstone benchtops & gas strut awning window to the servery.
- A large deck with fantastic views of the surroundings & an inbuilt natural gas Beefeater BBQ providing for a great space to entertain.
- TWO (2) ultra-contemporary bathrooms complete with floor to ceiling tiling & rainfall showerheads. Ensuite in the master bedroom. An extra powder room located on the upper level for guests.
- A sparkling in-ground 6m x 3m saltwater pool complete with 60m2 of grassed backyard - perfect for children!
- Extra features: Extra study space, rumpus room, ducted air conditioning throughout, USB ports on all powerpoints, laundry chute & mudroom.
- TWO (2) car oversized garage with custom shelving.
Take complete advantage of the surrounding amenities, including local parks, public transport and cafes. Located just 7kms from the CBD, 2kms from the Airport Link tunnel and easy access to both Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast.
Contact Jeremy Paikaew on 0437 480 005 to arrange your inspection
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wavell Heights
Lifestyle in Wavell Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
36 O'donnell Street, Wavell Heights, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wavell Heights.