36 Meryla Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3810677
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN! - Inspection Cancelled
Situated in the heart of Burwood within minutes to Burwood Westfield, Transport and array of cafes/eateries this solid full brick dual level home is sure to impress!
- 4 good sized bedrooms with 2 offering balcony access
- 2 Full bathrooms with a third toilet
- Large kitchen offering gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard/bench space
- Separate Dining space
- Double sized living room
- Large rear yard with room for veggie patch
- Can be leased partially furnished
- Remote tandem garage with additional car space in the driveway
- Available Now!
URGENT NOTICE COVID-19
Please Read Carefully
As your health and safety is paramount to us, and in line with government regulation, we are currently showing properties with strict precautions in place.
In addition to registering your interest to view a home it is critical that you adhere to the following requests:
If you are currently experiencing flu like symptoms we ask that you do not attend and call us when you are better;
It is critical that everyone is diligent with social distancing requirements; hand sanitiser will be provided and is used upon entry and given the differing attributes of each home our agents will instruct you as to specific requirements prior to inspection.
Please respect that while we will do all we can to assist we are required to adhere to these specific regulations and that it is in everyone's best interests that we do so.
*Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
3 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Burwood comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 36 Meryla Street, Burwood today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how