36 May Street,
Bayswater, WA 6053
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$1,520 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 7th March 2018
Rent ID: 390814
COTTAGE GARDENS - Viewings as advertised or contact the office to make an appointment
Enjoy the cottage gardens in the front and the tropical Balinese style decked area out the back, along with a cute three bedroom one bathroom inbetween.
* Neat and tidy presentation
* Low maintenance grounds
* Rear garden shed
* Renovated kitchen and bathroom
* Polished boards
* Decked entertaining area
Close to shopping, public transport, schools, parks and Perth Domestic Airport.
Small pets considered.
Please apply on-line after viewing the property.
WEEKLY RENT $380.00
TWO WEEKS RENT $760.00
SECURITY BOND $1520.00
MOVE IN COSTS $2280.00
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 36 May Street, Bayswater. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.