36 Maxwells Avenue,
Ashcroft, NSW 2168
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4122607
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom Family Home
Ideally located, this well located family home is a good opportunity. This home features 3 bedrooms, neat and tidy kitchen, carpet throughout, open plan living and dining area, large backyard and one car space. Close to schools, shops and transport.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashcroft
Lifestyle in Ashcroft
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ashcroft? 36 Maxwells Avenue, Ashcroft could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.