36 Loftus Drive,
Barrack Heights, NSW 2528
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 4173681
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly painted Three bedroom Home.
This modern freshly painted 3 bedroom home has plenty to offer, within walking distance to Stock land Shellharbour, 3 good sized bedrooms, polished floorboards throughout, open plan living and dining area, modern renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, low maintenance fully fenced yard, undercover entertaining area. Double car garage with laundry inside, Close to all amenities, Pets Considered on application
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barrack Heights
Lifestyle in Barrack Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 36 Loftus Drive, Barrack Heights. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.