36 Lee Avenue,
Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4313106
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED 2 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME!
This charming & beautifully presented renovated two bedroom home. Still maintaining old world charm, this home now offers a spacious comfortably family home.
- Large family room plus extra room could be used as a lounge room or third bedroom!
- Two good sized bedrooms, main with built-ins
- Brand new modern bathroom
- Timber floors throughout
- Spare Rumpus room
- Neat and tidy kitchen
- Tiled sun room
- Sunny throughout
- Internal laundry with extra toilet
- Lock-up garage drive thru facility to backyard
- Private enclosed backyard with plenty of space for the kids to run around
- Located in quiet street, close to train station, bus stops, schools and restaurants
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beverly Hills
Lifestyle in Beverly Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 36 Lee Avenue, Beverly Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.