APPLICATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT TAKEN
36 Hughes Avenue,
Ermington, NSW 2115
Rent ID: 4074724
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand New Two Story Home in Ermington!
Offering unmatchable features that are sure to impress you, this brand new two story home is a must-see for anyone who is looking for elegance, modern living, comfort and ease of access.
:Different invites you to step into this beautiful home boasting four generously sized bedrooms, open plan living and Timber look Hybrid flooring throughout that is sure to captivate the contemporary tenant.
Located within close proximity to schools, shops, restaurants and parks, this home is perfect for a growing family or anyone who seeks spacious and modern living
Property features include
- Freestanding House featuring four spacious bedrooms upstairs
- Two neatly built stylish bathrooms upstairs including main and ensuite
- One bedroom downstairs easily convertible into a study or theatre room
- One bathroom downstairs featuring quality fittings including shower, vanity, toilet and laundry
- Stunning open plan living/dining area
- Timber look Hybrid flooring throughout the property
- Gas cooking facilities
- Ducted air conditioning
- One single lock up garage and one off street parking spot
- NBN services available
Easy access to
- Marsden High School, Ermington Public School, Eastwood Public School, Dundas Pub and many more great schools in the area
- George Kendall Riverside Park, Blaxland Riverside Park and Silverwater Park are only a few of the beautiful parks that are in the area
-Shopping malls like Rhodes Waterside, Top Ryde City Shopping Center, Westfield Parramatta is just a short drive away
- Hungryboys Café, Armory Wharf Café, Left of Field Café, Oliveto Ristorante and Bar and Roll House cafeés and restaurants close by
- With easy access to public transport (Olympic park, Parramatta, & Flemington train stations along with bus stops easily accessible from the property)
Dont miss out on the chance to call this beautiful home yours, book your viewing with us today!
Available 24/9 for $895!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ermington
Lifestyle in Ermington
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage. 36 Hughes Avenue, Ermington is perfect for the growing family.