36 Henry Kendall Avenue,
Padstow Heights, NSW 2211
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1978120
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMMACULATE TWO STORY HOUSE
Immaculate is no exaggeration, this two story house is absolutely breathtaking. Located on a beautiful street within the heart of Padstow Heights, it features 3 generous sized bedrooms, huge living area, good sized kitchen, and an impeccable large backyard with elevated views.
- Clean carpet throughout
- Built in wardrobes
- Pantry in the kitchen
- Lockup garage and carport
- Balcony with amazing views
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with second toilet
- Storage room
Minutes away from Padstown Heights Public School, St Therese Catholic Church & Primary School, as well as local shops. This house is one of a kind, do not miss out.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Padstow Heights
Lifestyle in Padstow Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 36 Henry Kendall Avenue, Padstow Heights before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.