36 Frew Avenue,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$2,172 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4720352
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated bliss in peaceful pocket
A superb renovation has transformed this 3-bedroom home into a peaceful modern oasis, lending itself to a lifestyle of pure enjoyment and convenience. Nestled behind large secure gates at the base of a quiet cul-de-sac, this outstanding home offers generous interior and exterior spaces enhanced by polished timber flooring and private low-maintenance gardens.
Curl up in front of the open fireplace in the living room and enjoy separate zoning with a family/dining room and a central kitchen equipped for modern family living with quality appliances, ample storage and breakfast bar to the lounge. The master bedroom includes both a walk-in robe and built-in robes, with a stylishly modernised central bathroom supplementing two further bedrooms (built-in robes). Comfortable with ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout, quality window furnishings designed to enhance the ambience of the home, with plenty of storage options and a good-sized laundry with stone benchtop and exterior access. An attractive, well-maintained backyard will delight the kids where high fences ensure a safe spot for them to run around and play while you entertain or unwind in the covered entertainment area.
There is ample parking behind secure gates and fencing allow for caravan, boat or trailer storage, while low-maintenance garden surrounds ensure effortless care. All this and more walking distance to Wingham Park and Frank Street Reserve (ideal for walking the dog), and within desirable proximity to primary and secondary schools, public transport, sporting facilities, shops and minutes to Frankston and freeway/tollway access.
Please click the 'apply' button on the www.realestate.com.au advertisement, this will bring you to our online application program 'Ignite'. Please follow the prompts provided. Once finalised, your online application will be sent directly to our office for processing.
Ignite Application Details
Please ensure you attach:
- 3 forms of identification (Must include Photo ID)
- Payslips, or other proof of income
- Professional, rental & personal references
- All applicants require photo ID in order to inspect the property
- All applicants attending an open for inspection are required to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination provided upon inspection
- You will be required to inspect the property before being accepted to lease the property
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Frankston comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 36 Frew Avenue, Frankston today!