36 Church Street,
Lilyfield, NSW 2040
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$3,320 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 152981
Bay side Free Standing Home,
What a fantastic area near Leichhardt Aquatic Centre and waterfront parklands this bayside freestanding house features:
Freestanding three bedroom house with Open Plan living and dining, spotless clean and tidy with large Galley Kitchen.
One car garage plus driveway parking, generous lawn and garden.
Close to Norton Street for cafes, restaurants and shops, Orange Grove School, Growers Market and the Bay Run.
-Long lease on offer
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lilyfield
Lifestyle in Lilyfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
36 Church Street, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lilyfield.