$345 per week / $1499 per calendar month
36 Chatfield Avenue,
Capel Sound, VIC 3940
$1,499 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2991636
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOVELY COTTAGE FEEL
This lovely house is looking for the perfect tenant. Enter into the open plan lounge and kitchen, combined bathroom and laundry (shower,vanity and WC), main bedroom with built in robes, large second bedroom, 3rd bedroom with freestanding robe which can accessed either via the 2nd bedroom or it has its own external entry making it ideal for a home office. Features include; floating timber floors throughout, gas log fire, front porch, rear undercover entertaining area, double garaging, small garden shed and external WC.
Arranging an inspection is easy ...
To book a time to inspect, simply click on the Request an inspection' button OR click Contact Agent', depending on your device. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of our inspection times.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- All properties must be inspected prior to submitting an application.
- Inspections are conducted during business hours and photo ID is required.
- If the property stipulates no pets, then applicants with pets will not be considered.
- All applications are subject to owner approval and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The first month's rent must be paid within 48 hours of being approved in order to secure the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Capel Sound
Lifestyle in Capel Sound
You could be living at 36 Chatfield Avenue, Capel Sound before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $410 per week / $1782 per calendar month
- 2/9 Kingfisher Avenue, C...
- $335 per week / $1456 per calendar month
- 12 / 1 Chatfield Avenue,...
- $330 per week / $1434 per calendar month
- 315 Eastbourne Road, Cap...
- $310 per week / $1347 per calendar month
- 6 Orchid Avenue, Capel S...
- $350 per week / $1521 per calendar month
- 20 Johnson Street, Capel...