36 Charlotte Street,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116587
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 4 bedroom home in Glen Waverley School Zone (STSA)
4 bedroom brick veneer, comprising spacious lounge. Kitchen and meals area with gas hot plates, oven & dishwasher. Master bedroom with full ensuite. 2 other bedrooms have built-in-robes and a main bathroom. Downstairs rumpus room with built-in-bar. Also a rear downstairs spacious room can be used as
Study/bedroom. Double carport.
Walk to Glen Shopping centre, public transport, Glen Waverley Secondary College and Glen Waverley Primary school.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glen Waverley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 36 Charlotte Street, Glen Waverley today!