$720 - $750 / Wk
36 Charlbury Road,
Medindie Gardens, SA 5081
$4,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4721360
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Family Home!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required to be worn to view this property and individuals from one group limited to 2 people only.
Available: 18th January
Lease Term: 12 months
Features that make this home special:
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Bungalow style home featuring electric gated fence
- Lovely formal entry hall
- Master with built in robe and new ensuite
- Spacious bedroom 2 and 3 both with built in robes
- Formal separate lounge or a fourth bedroom with sliding glass door to small courtyard garden
- Good size timber kitchen with gas cooking, under bench oven and dishwasher
- Main of the home with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for all year round comfort
- Large family/dining area at the back of the home with split system, overlooking the rear yard with double door access
- Neat main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and second toilet
- Laundry with ample storage and a third separate toilet
- Rear covered outdoor entertaining that overlooks large grassed area
- Two storage sheds.
EXCLUSIONS: Gas fire excluded from the lease - will not be maintained by the landlord.
A central lifestyle setting with Walkerville and Collinswood only a short stroll away for your morning coffee or some grocery shopping, whilst Prospect Road and North Adelaide are also close by. Positioned in the sought-after Walkerville Primary School and Adelaide Botanic High School zones with easy access to the city, Linear Park and the Parklands.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge and all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the 'Book an Inspection' or 'Request an Inspection' button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
You could be living at 36 Charlbury Road, Medindie Gardens before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.