36 Cambridge Street,
Cambridge Park, NSW 2747
Rent ID: 2428238
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING 3 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH OVERSIZED GARAGE
This charming 3 bedroom house with detached oversized garage has a lot to offer. It has been freshly painted, new blinds and new carpets, ready for you to make it your home. The flexible floorplan means you could possibly have a separate lounge room at the front of the house, separate to the open plan living at the back of the house. Two bedrooms have ceiling fans and wardrobes, and there are polished floorboards down the hall into the back living area and tiles in the kitchen/meals area. Other features include NBN, split system AC, downlights, workshop area in garage and a back patio which overlooks lovely gardens, that back onto a reserve. You are only a hop, skip and a jump away from parks, schools and shops and public transport almost outside of your door. More photos to come. Enquire today!
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicants photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owners approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cambridge Park
Lifestyle in Cambridge Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Cambridge Park includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 36 Cambridge Street, Cambridge Park today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how