36 Burniston Avenue,
Craigieburn, VIC 3064
$1,950 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4703929
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
REFRESHED 3 BEDROOM!
This freshly painted and carpeted and well-presented home features 3 generous sized bedrooms, WIR and ensuite to master and BIRs to remaining rooms, large open kitchen/ meals and living area with SS appliances including dishwasher and separate formal lounge. Features include: ducted heating, cooling, and double remote controlled garage with drive through access, solar panels, roller shutters, double windows, security doors, good sized yard and storage throughout. All just a short walk to local transport, parks and schools. ID IS REQUIRED WHEN VIEWING THIS PROPERTY.
2 Car ports
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Craigieburn
Lifestyle in Craigieburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 36 Burniston Avenue, Craigieburn. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.