36 Broomdykes Drive,
Beaconsfield, QLD 4740
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd February 2021
Rent ID: 4238783
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
House with bonus shed!
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house won't last long
* Lowset house with shed
* Three bedrooms
* Lovely kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
* Ceiling fans
* Single garage
Apply now for this easy care unit located close by to schools, day care, parks, corner stores and sporting grounds.
Special Terms: No smoking inside the property, the Tenant may be required to pay for the telephone/internet line connection if required, pets on application
Disclaimer; The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 36 Broomdykes Drive, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Beaconsfield. This unfurnished property includes dishwasher and will welcome your furry friends.