36 Bramcote Street,
Chermside West, QLD 4032
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th November 2019
Rent ID: 1513352
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family House
HUUUGGGEEE amount of storage space with downstairs rumpus room, air conditioning & covered outdoor entertaining area, this is worth inspecting!
- 3 Large Bedrooms with fans (two with built-in robes)
- Modern Kitchen with ample bench space & dishwasher
- Large Lounge with Air Conditioning
- Outside Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced Backyard with Side Access & Shed
- Double Lock Up Garage (1 with automatic door)
- Internal Stairs to access downstairs
- Huge amount of storage space
- Downstairs Rumpus
- Pets upon application
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to inspections times and there will be the "Open for Inspection
times" or you can click on Book an Inspection for days and times that may suit you better from the list.
you can select from.
Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (Black button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside West
Lifestyle in Chermside West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Chermside West is pet-friendly and includes shed, remote garage, and fully fenced. Apply to rent 36 Bramcote Street, Chermside West today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how