36 Beryl Street,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$4,128 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4943429
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exceptional suburban comfort with GLEN IRIS
723 m² Exquisite Family Living-this spacious home has everything you need, all enviably located in the heart of Glen Iris
The elegance and captivating presence showcased by this delightful timber residence is equally matched by ideal northerly aspects and sun filled formal and informal living areas.
Located in a beautiful tree lined street less than 100 m from Hartwell sports ground, minutes to Burwood train station and tram stop at the end of the street, this property provides the perfect family lifestyle.
- 4 large-sized bedrooms (master domain with parents retreat and ensuite plus access to private deck and
spa, whilst 3 further bedrooms or 2 plus study and main bathroom provide ample family accommodation)
- Large living areas for the family area
- Fully equipped open plan gourmet kitchen looking over the meals area
- Large independent laundry with plenty of storage
- Secure double garage
- Low maintenance backyards for family
- Just some of many features include
- Gas fire place, ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning x 2
- Quality floorboards and carpets throughout
- Under house water tanks plumbed into the house
- Prolific vegie garden etc
A quality home with sensational outlooks!
Note: Open for Inspection time and property availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please register your interst.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
36 Beryl Street, Glen Iris, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glen Iris.