36 Bedford Road,
Ringwood, VIC 3134
$2,672 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4365306
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 4 Bedroom Home
Formal living & dining room downstairs features two fire places (gas & decorative)
Bosch-appointed kitchen with marble benchtops
Top floor family room could also be utilized as a master retreat
Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a modern, fully-tiled ensuite.
3 further double bedrooms with built-in robes
Well-presented downstairs family bathroom
Ground level toilet adjoins a large laundry with backyard access.
Polished hardwood floors
gas fireplace and ducted heating
Split systems, ceiling fans
Double steel garage
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ringwood
Lifestyle in Ringwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 36 Bedford Road, Ringwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.