36 Baphal Crescent,
Narangba, QLD 4504
$1 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3216500
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR NARANGBA
This fabulous family home is now available in the much sort after Narangba, with a brilliant outdoor entertaining area you & your family will enjoy this home set on the high side of the street.
Features on offer:
- Four (4) bedrooms with new carpet, built in robes & ceiling fans
- Office & Large Rumpus room or make it your 5th bedroom
- Ensuite in main bedroom with walk in robe
- Main bathroom with bath, shower & separate toilet
- Kitchen is fitted with ample cupboard & bench space
- Combined dining & lounge room
- Ceiling fans throughout with a large Air conditioner in the lounge room
- Internal laundry
- Established gardens & chook pen
- Fully fenced with side gate access
- Fully covered outdoor entertainment area, includes lighting, power & ceiling fan
- Suitable garden shed for the mower & gardening tools
Are you chasing a quality home in the Narangba area, with a kids play ground just a short walk up the road, 5 minute drive to the train station, post office, & other shops? We are looking for long term tenants that want to make this house their home.
This is strictly a no smoking & no pets at this property. All applications will be reviewed on TICA - National Tenancy Database.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narangba
Lifestyle in Narangba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
36 Baphal Crescent, Narangba, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Narangba.