$650 Available NOW!
36 Amelia Street,
North Ryde, NSW 2113
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3515406
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom House, available now!
This beautiful low maintenance home just have new timber floor in all bedrooms. It located in an exclusive pocket of North Ryde, in a street with a growing number of prestige homes, this residence is ideal for the growing family, featuring multiple living areas and a versatile floorplan. The outdoor areas boast delightful, established gardens with an abundance of greenery and a welcoming front balcony. The locale is exceptional just a casual stroll to premium schools, parks, North Ryde railway station and Coxs Rd shops, with Macquarie Shopping Centre and University nearby.
- Ideal family home set on the high side of a highly desirable street
- Multiple formal and informal living and dining areas
- Large galley pine kitchen with casual meals area
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and garden views
- Internal laundry with additional toilet
- Spacious timber bathroom with oversize shower
- Gorgeous polished timber floors in bedrooms and dining rooms
- Lush rear garden with paved alfresco entertaining area
- Lock-up garage with additional off-street parking
- Conveniently located to schools, shops and all Macquarie Park amenities
Please call Tom on 450 928 281 for inspection
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Ryde
Lifestyle in North Ryde
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 36 Amelia Street, North Ryde is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how