36 Alderley Square,
Wilson, WA 6107
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3146986
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 5 Bedroom Family Home
Please call our office to arrange a PRIVATE VIEWING of this property - 08 9288 1877 or 0405 565 288.
UNFURNISHED - Are you searching for a large family home with plenty of yard for the kids to play? Then look no further than this 5 bedroom home with a study and 2 modern bathrooms.
With a spacious, modern kitchen overlooking the open plan living area this home will not be available for long!
The open plan living area flows out to the paved, undercover entertaining area and large rear yard.
- 5 bedrooms
- Separate study
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Modern, spacious kitchen
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning to the open plan living area, master bedroom and one minor bedroom
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and Foxtel connection
- Large yard with paved entertaining area plenty of space for the kids
- Close proximity to Curtin University, Westfield Carousel shopping complex and other local amenities
- Easy access to Manning Road, Leach Highway and Albany Highway
* Furnished photos are for advertising purposes only *
** Regular lawn mowing can be arranged at a cost of $10 extra per week **
Contact Stacey Palfrey with enquiries and to arrange a viewing. 08 9288 1877 or 0405 565 288
Property Code: 115
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wilson
Lifestyle in Wilson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Wilson with plenty of room to move. 36 Alderley Square will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how