36/93 Penarth Street,
Runcorn, QLD 4113
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4311476
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Two Bathroom Townhouse in Prime Location - Furnished
This three bedroom, two bathroom furnished townhouse has plenty to offer for families and couples. The property is within walking distance to bus stops, Runcorn train station, shops and restaurants. There is a communal pool in the complex.
The property features:
- 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobe.
- Master bedroom has air-conditioning (no bed)
- Full kitchen with gas stove, oven, rangehood, and dishwasher.
- Gas bottled hot-water system
- Air-conditioning in living area and the master bedroom.
- 2 car spaces (garage + driveway)
- Rental price includes water
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT ON 0478 912 907
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Runcorn
Lifestyle in Runcorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
36/93 Penarth Street, Runcorn, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Runcorn.