36/7-9 Jacobs Street,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 65706
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted Townhouse Style Apartment
Spacious modern apartment located in a security building only minutes walk to all of Bankstown CBD amenities.
- Two bedrooms, main with a built-in wardrobe
- Open plan living area with A/C
- Freshly painted
- Kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Two bathrooms
- Internal laundry with a clothes dryer
- Car space in a secured basement
Advertised inspection times are subject to change. Registering your intention to inspect with our office will ensure that you are kept up to date with any changes to the schedule.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 36/7-9 Jacobs Street, Bankstown is unfurnished and available to rent.