36/39-43 Cook Road,
Centennial Park, NSW 2021
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th December 2021
Rent ID: 2557267
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented apartment with district views
Located on the third floor is this sun-filled, one bedroom, security apartment with city views. Situated only a short walk to Centennial Park and the Entertainment Quarter. Minutes from Woollahra's many shops, cafes, and trendy Oxford Street.
- good sized bedroom with large mirrored built-in wardrobe
- sunny and bright living-dining area, opens out to north facing balcony
- modern, well-appointed electric kitchen
- great district views from balcony and off street parking for one car
- neat and tidy bathroom
- communal pool
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 36/39-43 Cook Road, Centennial Park. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.