36/20 Boronia Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4237591
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS!
Overlooking superb manicured grounds of the Moore Park Golf Course with views of the city skyline, this top level apartment delivers on space and capitalizes on a unique outlook. Showcasing a bright, airy and open plan space, this apartment is nestled in one of the Easts best locale. Offering a modern space, built in wardrobes, and an oversized balcony with access from the lounge room and main bedroom, this apartment is a standout with an abundance of space and light throughout. Within walking distance to Centennial Park and Entertainment Quarter and only minutes to the CBD, this executive style apartment is a true gem and not one to be missed!
* Panoramic views over Sydney city and Moore Park Golf Course
* Bright and airy views from the large kitchen
* Two bedrooms both with built in cupboards
* Oversized Entertaining Balcony with access from lounge room and main bedroom
* Int Laundry Facilities
* Freshly painted throughout with new blinds
* Security Building with access to pool in the complex
* Single undercover car space
This apartment enjoys easy level access to undercover parking and pool in the complex, and is located with access to cafes, supermarkets and public transport and a short stroll to the world famous Centennial Park.
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kensington? 36/20 Boronia Street, Kensington could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.