36/409 Cambridge Street,
Wembley, WA 6014
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 3528691
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Easy to maintain with air-conditioning unit
Cozy renovated one bedroom, one bathroom unit that is located right in the hub of Wembley in a well maintained complex. Ideal for singles or couples.
This cute unit offers a bus stop that is situated conveniently at the front of the complex that will transport you into the city, nearby schools and only an 8 minute drive to the beach. Just to sweeten the deal, it is just a short walk to the best kebab shop in town, numerous coffee shops, restaurants and Wembley 24 hour IGA.
- Spacious one bedroom with built in robe
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 46sqm of living space
- One allocated car bay
- Central courtyard in complex
- Off Street parking
For further information or to arrange your viewing contact Victor Sikora on 0435 833 646 or email email@example.com
*Please do not apply using the 1Form application, we do not use these applications. To apply online go through the REIWA website and click 'apply now' on the web listing*
**CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wembley
Lifestyle in Wembley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 36/409 Cambridge Street, Wembley. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.