36/146 Ellerston Avenue,
Isabella Plains, ACT 2905
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 3507533
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Your New Home in the South Awaits.
Set in the quiet "Rosewood Park" complex, located just walking distance from parklands and water ways, this three bedroom townhouse may be just what you are looking for. From the moment you walk through the door, you will be greeted by the light-filled spacious living area.
This home boasts fresh carpet and fresh paint, with a skylight to the bright dining room. The home comes with gas heating, separate lounge and dining areas, great sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes to bedroom one and two. The main bedroom has access to the bathroom. Stay comfortable all year round with a reverse cycle air conditioning located in the living area and wall heater to the dining area.
- Fresh paint
- Fresh carpet
- Large Bathroom with access from the main bedroom
- Built in robes to bedroom one and two
- Central kitchen with gas cooking
- Large enclosed backyard
- Close to schools, childcare, public transport, shops and cafes.
No current energy efficiency rating for this property.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on book inspection, virtual tour or email agent button
2. Complete your details
3. Register to join an existing inspection, or register to be notified when times are available
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations.
Please note our rent is collected calendar monthly and is calculated by the following formula: Weekly rent divided by 7 multiplied by 365 divided by 12.
EG: $500 divided by 7 = 71.43 x 365 = $26,071.43 divided by 12 = $2,172.62 per month.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Isabella Plains
Lifestyle in Isabella Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
36/146 Ellerston Avenue, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Isabella Plains.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how