$625 Per Week! City Views!
36/120 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3835826
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Two Bedroom Apartment! City Views!
This newly built apartment has high quality finishes throughout this stunning residence. Conveniently situated in the heart of Gladesville, in close proximity to shops, restaurants, school, city and district transport, plus the ever popular network of waterside parklands.
This Near New two bedroom apartment features:
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, main with en-suit
- Modern and light-filled kitchen with top of the range kitchen appliances
- Ducted Air-Conditioning throughout
- Secure parking and storage with direct lift access
- Great city views
- Close to train, bus and major shopping outlets
- Common rooftop terrace with amazing water views
- Entrance via Pearson St
Green Real Estate is proud to present this exciting property that maybe just be the answer to all your property hunting woes. Looking for your ideal rental property in the Northern district? Having difficulty finding your perfect property to settle in time?
Don't miss out, enquire and register your interest now!
For a full and comprehensive list of our currently available rental properties, please visit the Green Real Estate website at www.grea.com.au and register your details for us to advise you of specific properties that match your criteria.
For any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Green Real Estate on the details below.
Phone: 02 9807 8899
Fax: 02 9807 8988
Address: 994 Victoria Road, West Ryde NSW 2114
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
36/120 Victoria Road, Gladesville, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gladesville.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how