35B Eldon Street,
Riverwood, NSW 2210
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3843564
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique Immaculate Duplex with Great Privacy at the Back of A Block Close to Shops and Transport
Situated towards the back of a quiet block in walking distance to shops and transport with only two duplexes this immaculately presented one storey villa like semi-house/duplex in Riverwood is an ideal home for a small family or couple.
* Floor tiles and timber look laminate flooring
* Three bedrooms two with built-in wardrobes and main with air-con
* Large and bright living room
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtop and gas cooking jointed with dining area
* Bathroom with shower and bathtub
* Lockup garage plus unlimited free street parking
* Tranquil rear courtyard, perfect for reading, relaxing and dog or cat
* Pets allowed.
Step 1. View the VIDEO (if available) on this advertisement/page for a video inspection.
Step 2. Send a TEXT MESSAGE to Andrew WU 0422 836 577 with your NAME, this PROPERTY ADDRESS and a TIME or PERIODS OF TIME you would like to inspect.
Any questions AFTER viewing the video (if applicable) please call Andrew WU 0422 836 577 or make an enquiry on this page.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Best to APPLY ONLINE on www.1form.com
- Alternatively, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for any rental property)
- Please send applications to email@example.com or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
- One set of the application form and supporting documents from EACH ADULT on the lease.
- An incomplete application could result in a delay.
- 100 points of IDENTIFICATION:
Passport (40 points) or Citizenship certificate. if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa;
Current drivers licence (40 points);
Birth Certificate (30 points);
Proof of age card (30 points);
Medicare card (20 points);
Credit card (20 points);
Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points);
Bank statement (10 points);
Telephone account statement (10 points);
Gas account statement (10 points);
Electricity account statement (10 points);
- Proof of INCOME:
Three most recent payslips and/or bank statement of the most recent 3 months showing your incomes such as salary;
If self-employed - tax returns and business registration instead of payslips, plus the bank statements.
- Proof of rental history:
Three Most recent rental receipts from (your private landlord); or
Print out of the updated rental ledger (from your current agent); or
Contact detail of the primary tenant of your current residential address (if you are sub-letting; or
Contact detail of the owner of your current residential address (if you are moving from home or a homeowner).
- Proof of current address: most recent utility statement or Council rates notice
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverwood
Lifestyle in Riverwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property. 35B Eldon Street, Riverwood is unfurnished and available to rent.