35A Wood Street,
Kurralta Park, SA 5037
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4572382
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PICTURE PERFECT CHARACTER MAISONETTE TO CAPTIVATE YOUR HEART!!
Oozing charm and character, you'll love coming home to this delightful maisonette in this oh so convenient location. Tastefully renovated, where old style charm meets modern elegance, this home features:
- Manicured front and rear gardens, with a veggie patch to grow your own produce. A regular gardener is included in the rent.
- Newly polished attractive wooden floorboards and charming character features throughout
- Main bedroom with decorative ceiling rose and floor-to-ceiling built-in robes
- Second bedroom with floor-to-ceiling built-in robes
- Central living room with mantel piece and decorative ceiling rose
- Stylish kitchen with ample storage, walk-in pantry, dishwasher, and gas cooktop
- Light and bright bathroom with shower, wc, and vanity with modern fixtures and fittings
- Small study with built-in storage cupboards
- Rear laundry with wash trough and space to accommodate either a top or front loader washing machine
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Indoor/outdoor rear verandah room with brand new café blinds to enclose the space when required
- Rear wooden deck with shade sail, surrounded by attractive garden beds and overlooking the grassed rear yard and veggie patch
- Self contained studio out the back which could be utilised as a third bedroom or home office, with built-in cabinetry and ample storage, a kitchenette, convenient bathroom and air conditioning
- Handy bike storage shed, plus a larger shed at the rear of the property
- Long gravel driveway with undercover parking
- Situated in this sought after location, with the convenience of Kurralta Centro at the end of the street, and just a short stroll to local restaurants and cafes, including the popular Froth & Fodder Café.
- Sorry, no pets permitted
This One Will Captivate Your Heart!
1 Car port
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kurralta Park
Lifestyle in Kurralta Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kurralta Park? 35A Wood Street, Kurralta Park could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.