35A Arneis Avenue,
Dayton, WA 6055
$572 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3296139
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NRAS - STUDIO APARTMENT
**** IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT ****
Please register your details by selecting Book Inspection and you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection, then that inspection may not proceed.
This Studio apartment is located above the garage of 35 on the rear laneway. Shared electricty and water use. 160m to Bus route 353 Stop to Altone Shops or Bassendean Train Station.
- Entry with double sliding built in cupboard
- Open room including gallery kitchen with electric stove top, under bench oven and split system air conditioning
- Bathroom with large shower, vanity and washing machine space leading to the toilet
- Drying courtyard downstairs
- Street Parking on Arneis Avenue.
PLEASE NOTE: Utilities 33% shared with house at front rented separately.
SORRY NO PETS
This property is available to rent under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS).
Conditions apply to rent a National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) property. To check if you are eligible or for further information, please refer to the following link: http://www.dss.gov.au/our-responsibilities/housing-support/programs-services/national-rental-affordability-scheme/national-rental-affordability-scheme-nras-household-income-indexation.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dayton
Lifestyle in Dayton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio. 35A Arneis Avenue, Dayton is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how