3507/50 Pemberton Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2020
Rent ID: 4119443
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE WITH CITY VIEWS - MUST INSPECT!
Situated in the newly completed and contemporary Fabrica building, this spectacular 3 bedroom apartment features an open plan lounge and dining area leading out to a huge wrap around balcony with city views, modern kitchen with quality stainless steel finishes with bi-fold windows that open to the balcony, spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, 2 bedrooms with access to the balcony and main bedroom with an ensuite and dressing area, 2 stylish and spacious bathroom and large internal laundry room. This ultra-modern apartment enjoys a convenient location only moments to cafes, restaurants, Botany shops, local parks, schools and public transport direct to Sydney's CBD.
* Uninterrupted views of the City and Botany Bay
* Air conditioning
* Storage Cage
* 2 Secure car spaces with direct lift access
* Secure intercom lift access
* Full security complex
* Resident parks plus a public park with gym and playground equipment on site
The photos do not do this apartment justice! Contact Victoria to Inspect on 0434 107 350 !
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3507/50 Pemberton Street, Botany, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Botany.