3507/118 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4511540
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspection for Registered Clients Only
UNFURNISHED - This stunning, modern 1 bedroom apartment is located in the sought after EPIC complex! Located just a short walk to South Melbourne Market, Crown, Melbourne Arts Precinct, public transport, Southbank cafes and restaurants, enjoy everything Melbournes lifestyle has to offer!
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout apartment.
- Large private balcony.
- Modern kitchen featuring dishwasher, gas cooktop, sleek stainless steel rangehood and stone bench tops.
- Large bedroom features mirror built in robes and floor to ceiling windows.
- Sparkling bathroom boasts large shower, washer dryer and plenty of functional storage space.
Additional features include:
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
- Secure high speed elevators
- Indoor pool, gym and tennis court
- Average 8 Star energy rating and double-glazed windows for noise and climate insulation
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank includes gym, tennis court, and intercom. Apply to rent 3507/118 Kavanagh Street, Southbank today!