3502/327 Latrobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4020849
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
La Trobe Tower is centrally located only 200m from Melbourne Central, 8 minute walk to QV, universities, easy access to the many restaurants within the CBD and for further convenience there are tram lines at your doorstep. It truly is in the heart of the CBD offering both stylish comfort and accessibility to the city.
A wide array of eateries are available near Elizabeth Street. There is an never-ending list of shopping malls to explore, and you will be close to the delights of Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Uni and RMIT. Free Trams are available right at your door step.
This FURNISHED one bedroom plus study apartment is situated on level 35 and features
- Master bedroom with a mirrored built in robe
- Second guest room with two single beds and BIRs
- Open plan dining and living area
- the kitchen with integrated stainless steel appliances including Gas stove top, electric oven and microwave
- warm timber finishes which complements the modern joinery
- floor to ceiling windows in the apartment taking full advantage of the views.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
DON'T MISS OUT! Please book for an inspection today or contact Edith Wu for more information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3502/327 Latrobe Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.